Boxes ship between the 1st-5th of each month. We always aim to have boxes shipped by the 1st, although sometimes we may need a little extra buffer time due to weekends and holidays. You will receive tracking information when your box has shipped.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my box ship?
What is the return policy?
- Refunds are not given based on a customers dislike for the project, if the subscription renews before customer cancels or any other reasoning. Subscription MUST be canceled before it renews, as once renewal takes place, we will not refund.
- If an item arrives broken during transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will mail a replacement out to you immediately! We DO NOT accept returns if you change your mind about a project or don't like it. Please find other ways to utilize the project like gifting it! We can't possibly create a project that EVERYONE will love each month, please be understanding with this. Project Home DIY is NOT held liable for any damaged clothing, furniture, or any other item in your home while using our products. We are not held responsible for your use of these items while crafting/creating in areas where items can get damaged while wearing good clothing.
Can I purchase a gift subscription?
- Yes! We have gift subscriptions available for 3 and 6 month subscriptions. They will not renew at the end of their term.
Can I skip or cancel?
- On the 13th of the month you'll receive an email letting you know your subscription is about to renew. If you log into your account and skip before your renewal is processed on the 15th you will skip that months renewal and will not renew until the 15th of the following month. If you skip AFTER your renewal has already processed on the 15th, you will still receive your subscription box the next month. You paid for it, so you will receive it. You MUST skip before the 15th to not receive a box the next month. We DO NOT refund after your subscription renews!
My box shipped to the wrong address, now what?
- Project Home DIY is NOT responsible for customer inputting wrong address during check out and package being delivered to the wrong address. No refunds will be given If box is returned to Project Home DIY, customer is responsible for covering shipping cost to ship box to correct address.
When will I be billed?
- For monthly subscriptions you will be re-billed for your next months box on the 15th of each month until you skip or cancel your subscription. For Prepaid 3 & 6 months subscriptions you are billed on the 15th of the 3rd or 6th month following your initial sign up. You will receive a billing reminder 2 days before you are charged for ANY of the subscriptions so there are no surprises!
Will I be notified before I am charged each month?
- Yes! You will receive a renewal reminder 2 days before you are re-billed so there are no surprises!
What happens when you sell out?
- Boxes will sell out each month. When this happens you will have to wait until next month to subscribe (don't wait long and subscribe ASAP!)
What style of projects can I expect?
- Our projects will be a rustic, clean farmhouse decor look. You are able to customize any of the projects on your own if you have some extra paint around your house or have a different idea to match your decor.
What if I don't like the project?
- Give it as a gift! Have fun creating it and add it to the gift closet! It will make the perfect last minute minute gift for anyone!! We share sneak peeks of the upcoming project throughout the month. Monthly subscribers are able to skip the month if they choose to, pre-paid subscriptions are not able to skip months. If you receive a project you don't particularly like just know we do not accept returns. Please find other ways to utilize the project like gifting it! We can't possibly create a project that EVERYONE will love each month, please be understanding with this.
Project Home DIY is NOT held liable for any damaged clothing, furniture, or any other item in your home while using our products. We are not held responsible for your use of these items while crafting/creating in areas where items can get damaged while wearing good clothing.